Senior Sales Executive
- Call on accounts weekly/monthly regarding new and existing products in an effort to maximize sales and increase market share of accounts.
- Regular follow-up with sales management which should include, reporting on sales goals, efficiencies and overall performance, through weekly and monthly sales call reports.
- Set annual and monthly forecasts and prospect large accounts.
- Work with existing customers to ensure renewal and up selling.
- Superior business development and client service skills, including negotiation and problem resolution, to build and maintain business relationships.
- Creative ability to tailor recommendations based on client need and customize product to fit client need.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills as well as strong analytical skills.
Events and Marketing Professional (Part Time or Full-Time)
- Organise and execute book launch events (Pan India when required) from start to finish.
- Actively identify marketing and promotion opportunities for newly published books as well as our extensive back list of books.
- Work with our graphic designer to develop promotional materials
- Experience of running events
- Self-led with an ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Understanding of the requirements of the organisation and use creative processes and ideas to deliver effective marketing programmes
Looking for a young and creative graphic designer, with strong visualisation and conceptualisation skills.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in: InDesign, Photoshop, CorelDraw,
Must have the ability to conceptualise and design with:
- Attractive, creative and original book covers as well as book text design options based on the
- Marketing material like mailers, brochures, catalogues, social media post design, etc.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org